Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund.
All returned items must be shipped back at the buyer’s expense. To receive a full refund, the item must arrive back to us in “as new” condition in all original packaging and free of any blemishes.
If an item is returned for a refund that initially shipped for free, the shipping cost will be deducted from the total credit and the customer will receive the difference back as their refund.
If there was an error in shipping or your product arrived damaged, please contact us to make a claim within 10 days of your purchase date so that we can fix the problem.
2980 NW 74th Ave
Miami, FL 33122
All BlastKing products are protected under our one year manufacturer’s warranty . This warranty protects the buyer from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship.
If you feel that your merchandise is defective, and within the one year warranty period, please fill out the RMA Request Form to begin the warranty process. Once we receive the unit back, we will repair or replace the unit at no charge if all requirements are met.
Warranty does not cover damage caused by water damage, accidental drops, misuse, abuse and/or negligence. It also does not cover damages due to damages caused upon return shipping.
Please note that all warranty returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA number).
If you are beyond the one year warranty, but still need service or repair, please contact us for further options.
Limited Warranty for Woofers and Speakers:
Faults developed under the following circumstances are not covered by our warranty:
- Damage resulting from falls, foreign item damage, etc.
- Damage brought on by carelessness or abuse (including injury to returned goods from inadequate or bad packing).
- Damage brought on by incorrect installation.
- Damage caused by utilizing the product outside of the recommended parameters (for example, by overpowering speakers or subwoofers.
- Damage brought on by distortion and/or clipping (improper tuning).
- Products that seem to have been tampered with (modified or repaired products).