Best Sound with Cheap DJ Speakers
Our sense of sound, in some ways, is more important than our sense of vision. We cannot see what is happening behind our backs, but we certainly can hear it. Sound is a very simple concept as it is nothing more than the compression and expansion of air that causes sound waves to enter our ears and impact a thin layer of tissue called the eardrum. Other tiny ear parts turn the vibrations into signals to the brain that we interpret as sound.
Spoken language and music depend on sound and before the 1876 invention of the loudspeaker by Alexander Graham Bell, the only way to amplify sound was to speak louder or use your hands to form a cone over your mouth to propel the sound in one direction.
Since then loudspeakers and audio systems are a billion-dollar industry that includes amplifiers, speakers of all sizes and even the earbuds that are used with your latest iPhone. Located in Miami, Florida Blastking USA is your source to get the speakers you need at the lowest price possible.
Here comes Radio!
The invention of the radio by Guglielmo Marconi in the 1890s led to the need for radio announcers. In 1935 the gossip columnist Walter Winchell is credited with creating the term “Disc Jockey” that was later shortened to “DJ”. The DJ’s of the 1950s and 1960s AM radio gave way to the “Vee-jay” or “VJ” when music videos arrived on the scene in the 1980s.
Today the “DJ” or “VJ” is more likely an individual looking to find gigs hosting company parties or to act as the host at a bar featuring Karaoke night. The DJ will have to possess high-quality audio equipment to compete and will likely be on a tight budget. The most basic need will be for cheap DJ speakers that will sound good but not cost that proverbial arm and leg.
Everything a DJ Needs.
Blastking USA can supply everything a DJ will need including:
- Speakers – subwoofers, passive and powered speakers, five speaker sizes from 8” to 18” along with speaker covers and stands.
- Microphones – Dynamic and Wireless plus the microphone stand.
- Cables and Connectors that will allow for every imaginable set-up and configuration.
- Stands, Racks, and Cases to allow for a sturdy set-up when things get out of hand at that Karaoke bar and a place to protect your equipment during a transfer.
- Bundle Packages – buy a complete set-up including cables and stands and be prepared to save.
- Led Lights and Fog Machine Fluid – To create the excitement at a party to get the folks on the dance floor or the courage to make their karaoke debut.
The DJ or audiophile will also find great deals on the closeout deals offered by Blastking USA. They also feature a Royal Deal of the Week selling equipment like a 15” or 18” subwoofer at a great discount. To find out more about how to get a great deal on cheap DJ speakers call Blastking at 305-591-8930 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly newsletter to keep up on these great deals.